- A 200 USD security deposit is due at check in which needs to be in cash. The deposit shall be refunded within Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
a. damage to the property or furnishings;
b. loss of keys or remote control;
c. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
d. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay on the property.
- The Orange House is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this rental agreement,
it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Before leaving the Orange House, the guest is responsible to lock all doors properly.
Otherwise the guest will be liable for any theft of furnishings of the Orange House.
- Pets are not allowed.